Girls Cross Country
Camps and Clinics.
Location: 1810 State Road 46 East, Nashville, IN 47448, 2 miles east of Nashville, IN on US 46
Meet at: Drop off at Brown County Campground Sunday, July 22nd at 4-5 PM, *Eat a snack before you come, dinner will be late.
Please arrive early to check in, take picture for team booklet, and load your gear.
Return: Friday, July 27st at 11:00 AM, North Parking Lot
Cost: $80 to cover all team meals, 15 campsites for 5 nights, and shelter house for 3 nights.
Please make checks payable to CN Girls’ Cross Country. If cost is a problem, please let Coach Sluder know. We will make it work for your runner!
What to Pack:
- Sleeping bag with pad
- Personal supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, etc)
- Swim suit (optional)
- Six-day supply of underwear, socks, shirts, shorts
- Long sleeve shirt, sweats in case of cool weather (trust me it’s happened before)
- Several garbage bags
- Wet weather outfit
- 3-ring binder, loose leaf paper, and pens/pencils
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Water bottle, plastic plate, bowl, and silverware for your personal use
- Completed medical treatment form (this is available on the website or from Coach Fisher at summer practice)
- Bug spray
- Camp chair
- Cell Phones will not be permitted for the entirety of camp
Chaperones for the week with be Coach Sluder, Coach Fisher, Coach K, and Coach Thayer, Phone number for the park is 812-988-6406. We will sleep in tents in the campground. We will have electricity, restrooms, and shower facilities. Three meals a day will be provided. If you bring any snacks seal them in hard plastic containers (to avoid sharing with the raccoons). Cash brought should be minimal, swimming costs $3 per day if you are interested.
Questions please contact Coach Sluder – (317) 201-1024
Integrity, Accountability, Urgency, Dedication, Respect, Loyalty, Enthusiasm, Authenticity, Excellence