Boys Cross Country
Camps and Clinics.
Location: McCormick’s Creek State Park 250 McCormick’s Creek Park Rd, Spencer, IN 47460, 1 mile east of Spencer, IN on US 46
Leave: Monday, July 23rd at 11:30 AM, North Parking Lot *Eat lunch before you leave
We will pull out of the parking lot at 11:30. Please arrive 30 min early to check in, take picture for team booklet, and load your gear.
Return: Friday, July 27st at 11:00 AM, North Parking Lot
Cost: $80 to cover all team meals, 15 campsites for 4 nights, and shelter house for 1 night.
Please make checks payable to CN Boys’ Cross Country. If cost is a problem, please let Coach Fisher know. We will make it work for your runner!
What to Pack:
- Sleeping bag with pad
- Personal supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, etc)
- Swim suit (optional)
- Six-day supply of underwear, socks, shirts, shorts
- Long sleeve shirt, sweats in case of cool weather (trust me it’s happened before)
- Several garbage bags
- Wet weather outfit
- 3-ring binder, loose leaf paper, and pens/pencils
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Water bottle, plastic plate, bowl, and silverware for your personal use
- Completed medical treatment form (this is available on the website or from Coach Fisher at summer practice)
- Bug spray
- Camp chair
Chaperones for the week with be Coach Fisher, Coach K, and Coach Thayer, and other CNXC alumni. Phone number for the park is 812-829-2235. We will sleep in tents in the campground. We will have electricity, restrooms, and shower facilities. Three meals a day will be provided. If you bring any snacks seal them in hard plastic containers (to avoid sharing with the raccoons). Cash brought should be minimal, swimming costs $3 per day if you are interested.
Questions please contact Coach Fisher – (812)-320-8402, firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity, Accountability, Urgency, Commitment, Respect, Loyalty, Enthusiasm, Hard work, Excellence