We are very excited and optimistic for the 2016 football season! While building ‘Complete Men’ (of
character, discipline, commitment), we will Expect to Win – because we will Prepare to Win! Here’s how:
Football Skills Development Opportunities
1. S.O.S. SPRING FOOTBALL CAMP – optional/encouraged. Register online at
www.sosfootballcamp.com or submit attached SOS form to me with $130 check to “SOS”
2. CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY A.M. + ”COLLEGE NIGHT” (current HS’ers only)
– 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, *5/2 (5:00-6:00 pm), 5/6, 5/13
3. BULL DOG TEAM CAMP-Monday, June 6- 9. 8:00 am-Noon. Grades 9-12.
4. COLTS 11 on 11 – Saturday, June ?? (TBD – Colts haven’t released date yet…)
5. IU TEAM CAMP – optional, strongly encouraged! $250 for 7 practices + room and board.
June 13 – 15. Grades 9-12. Register online https://www.hoosiersportscamps.com/ or submit
attached Medical Form with $250 check to KRW, LLC to me by May 25.
6. TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL throughout summer (after wts): Indy / Group / Team drills.
Summer Weight Training and SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness) Strength training/SAQ is the backbone of Bull Dog football! To a man, we must completely dedicate ourselves to TEAM training this summer! We
will have 20 total sessions. The format for this summer’s program is as follows:
Monday 8:00-11:00 a.m. (SAQ/Weights/Field Skills – Bring Cleats)
Tuesday 5:00-8:30 p.m. (Weights/”Tuesday Night Football” – Bring Pads & Cleats)
Thursday 8:00-11:00 a.m. (SAQ/Weights/Field Skills – Bring Cleats)
*Typically, younger group will lift, while older group SAQ’s (then rotate), Field Skills = All together.
* “Dead Week:” July3-July 10 (No training this week) – Best time for vacations!!
Summer Attendance Incentives/Consequences: (20 complete sessions)
*Helmet Sticker (Dog Bone) for each week of perfect attendance!
*Summer Dedication T-Shirt rewarded to those whose attendance is 90% or better.
*All missed workouts below 90% will be made up during Pre-season – Varsity/JV only.
We’re confident that this program will make you the very best that you can be! Remember, you must pay
the price to achieve excellence! Feel free to touch base… email@example.com / 812-314-3801-office /
812-603-8101-cell. Freshmen feel free to touch base with Coach Ray Gipson firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect to Win/Prepare to Win,
Tim Bless, Head Football Coach
ps – Football will still be in-season during the one-week Fall Vacation. Football players (9-12) are
expected to be at practices and games during this break from school!