CoEd All Levels Track & Field
Click on the link and fill out the form to sign up
Click on the link and fill out the form to sign up.
Call out will be held Nov. 8th at 3:30 in the LGI room. This meeting is for any student athlete interested in Track and Field who is not currently in a winter sport. If you have any questions please contact Coach Sipe
OFFSEASON TRAINING – Begins Monday November 27th
- Distance Runners – Winter Warriors with Coach Scruton & Coach Fisher
- Throwers, Jumpers, Vaulters, Sprinters and Hurdlers: Workouts will be held on Mon, Tues & Thurs. We will meet in the pool lobby. We will train outside then transition into the weight room. Times 3:30 – 5:30.
- Must wear Sweat pants and shirt outside!
- Bring Training shoes/No Spikes!
**If your primary sport is Football you will attend the Football SAQ’s during the winter and transition into track when the season starts in Feb.
Official season starts Feb. 12th
**You must have a physical on file in the athletic office in order to practice.
Spring Break: March 12th – 23rd
We will practice the second week: March 19th – March 23rd
First outdoor meet is March 21st – Away against Whiteland
Hoosier State Relay March. 24th at IU
Indoor State Meet (you must qualify for this meet)
Additional Training opportunities
If you are interested in a skill event such as Throws, Long Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault, or Hurdles:
- you have the opportunity to workout at the Indiana Track Club if you are really into the sport. I don’t expect you to do it, but it is an option for the most serious of track athletes. If you are interested feel free contact me or you can find more @ indianatrackclub.com
- Service Learning opportunities - if you are interested in earning service learning hours toward your senior project requirements please contact me and I will get you that information.